- 1T Org Tomato paste *I use Whole Foods brand but any you prefer
- 1T Water
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Mix ingredients
- Voilà :)
Health Facts - Homemade vs Store Bought
- 2 Ingredients in this bad boy = tomatoes and citric acid 🍅 🍋
- 8 Ingredients in ol’ heinz ketchup + multiple dodgy ones 🚫🚫 = Tomato concentrate, vinegar, high fructose corn syrup 😱😱, corn syrup 🤢🤢, salt, spice, onion powder, natural flavoring ☢️☢️ (no regulation on 'natural flavoring)
Health Facts - Tomatoes
Great source of: Lycopene, beta-carotene, folate, potassium, vitamin C, flavonoids, and vitamin E
- Helps to fight cancer and reduce inflammation
Enjoy with your fave fixin’s. I have mine with:
- Homemade grass fed burger & eggplant/sweet potato fries
- Eggs - Shakshuka style etc.