1st May 2018
I had mentioned prior some exciting changes would be happening to my coaching, and I now finally get to share them! I am so excited to announce that I will be moving from coaching “sessions” to “programs”.
What does that mean/ what good stuff do I have to look forward to?
There will be:
- More focus on your goals and making sure all our actions are working towards meeting them
- A longer-term focus as opposed to short term ‘hamster in wheel’ client feeling
- There will be more continuity as our plan will be in motion day in and day out/even while we sleep!
- A higher quality experience for the client
- A stronger partnership between coach and client
Why the change?
- experience was very transactional for client and coach
- There was a stop and start nature to meetings i.e. if no meetings then potentially getting in the way of progress
- It was hard to create continuity for a client within the current structure
- The focus was more short term
- Back and forth on scheduling
- Noise/distractions in meeting spots
Ultimately the key reasons for the change/why this change is a game changer :)
This decision was made after long and thoughtful deliberation, studying the best programming methods, currently industry offerings – what works and what doesn’t, my experience working with clients, and ultimately what served you best
- What would be the best experience for clients
- What would set my clients up for the most potential success
- What would be the best way to support them
- What would be the best way to work with my clients
- What would foster them to meet their goals!
It is not for the faint of heart, as I am going to expect clients to invest 110%…the same way that I do/and will continue to do:
- Committing to the program for at least 3 months…(of course I hope we continue beyond thisJ)
- Getting crystal clear about the goals we want to meet
- Targeting goals that are realistic but still a stretch
- Being committed to sticking to the plan that we set out to meet these goals
- Adjusting our plan as needed, but always anchoring back/ not losing sight of our goals
- Remembering the long-term game of why we are doing this in the first place…to set you up for a happy healthy thriving life!!
What else is out there?
When looking at the industry I learned that most nutritionists/trainers/ holistic practitioners/naturopaths/healers/coaches offer:
- Very silo’ed advice (only giving advice in their niche) leaving you to figure out how it all fits together
- A very hands-off approach
- Help in the session and no support outside of it
- No resources for the client beyond just the time in a session
- Don’t address wellness from the mind body spirit connection
- Don’t provide comprehensive client write ups
- Don’t provide recipes
- Don’t provide food product recommendations
- Don’t provide food samples and other samples from health wellness companies
- Don’t have relationships with these companies that inform their advice
- Don’t offer support outside of sessions
- Don’t offer programs to connect with like-minded individuals
How did you determine the pricing for the programs?
I wanted to be clear and transparent with you by laying out the value you are getting from working with me and in each program. So, I laid out clearly all the things you will be getting in each program tier (in attached doc) as well as shed light on all the work I am doing on your behalf to create a profound transformative coaching experience for you (below). This is the value I want to provide to you as a client.
I’m working for you behind the scenes daily even when we’re not together :) Helping you get closer and closer to achieve those goals we set out together! Here are just a few examples of what I’m doing behind the scenes:
- Preparation for a client meeting
- Client meeting
- Reviewing client meeting notes after we meet
- Creating a write up for the client that will be helpful in getting client to their next goal
- Reviewing client eating plans and providing feedback and guidance
- Providing client email support
- Researching recipes/food bloggers to find the most valuable recipes for clients that align with their food requirements
- Researching healthy food companies, assessing the quality of their products and ensuring their culture aligns with healthy living principles we believe in
- Building relationships with those brands to provide healthy options and sneak previews of new products
- Going to different events to learn about new products
- Attending lectures, courses, summits, researching and studying the latest science in wellness to apply this to my coaching with you
- This also applies to researching the latest coaching methods, organizational behaviour, habit change, that lead clients to success and long-term improvements
- Producing quality content on wellness for you to engage in regularly
So, without further-a-do please find below a chart of the 3 programs (just click button).
We can discuss in person what pieces you may have already been experiencing in the one-on-one sessions, and what program will be the best fit for you.
I am so excited to move into this new phase with you and lead you to greater success and living your healthiest, happiest, thriving life!
All my best and thanks,