I still meet folks who drink regular soda on the reg 😱😱
The Problem with Regular Soda
The bummer is that regular soda is:
- loaded w/ calories = on avg 300 cals i.e. 1/6 of your daily intake
- loaded w/ sugar = on avg 40g of sugar the equivalent of 3 cups of blueberries
- ZERO nutrients ⁉️= vit a 0%, vit c 0%, calcium 0%, iron 0% and the list goes one?!?
You’ll be on that eliptical for hours trying to burn that bad boy off and what’s worse is that it’s providing NO good fuel/energy to power your day 😭😭
✅ Have no fear, there are lots of delicious thirst-quenching alternatives...
- Good ol’ water = best hydration and energy source in town
- Water w/ fresh slices of fruit - lemon/lime/orange/cucumber 🍋🥒🍓🍊 = added nutrients and great flavor wise)
- iced tea = you can make your own v easily with a tea bag, hot water, then cool in the fridge!!! 🍵🍵🍵
- Countless fizzy waters/seltzers are on the market nowadays = Pellegrino, La Croix, Sway, Trader Joes has a great line
✅ If you need that caffeine...
- Good ol’ black coffee
- Green tea
- Black teas
All of which have zero calories and solid nutrients/benefits etc ☕️☕️